STATEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The company under the corporate name Bedor EXCEM SA - BUSINESS ORGANISATION AND ADMINISTRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES, having its registered office in Chalandri, Attica, 25 Ethnikis Antistaseos street, legally represented (hereinafter referred to as the “CONSULTANT”), hereby states that its primary concern is the provision of services for the effective protection and security of the personal data of its customers and associates in general. In this context, the “CONSULTANT” undertakes to keep and process personal data under the provisions and requirements of the applicable national and EU legislation.
Furthermore, the “CONSULTANT” undertakes to safeguard the security of personal data and to meet the security requirements as established by the applicable data protection legislation and the relevant regulations to prevent data loss, unlawful or improper use thereof and improper access thereto. Data Subjects may assist the “CONSULTANT” in informing and/or ensuring the accuracy of their personal data by notifying the “CONSULTANT” of their address, contact details, etc.
Purpose and process of processing personal data
The personal data you provide to us shall be processed for the following purposes:
(a) for the provision of the requested service in accordance with the terms of the agreement between the “CONSULTANT” and you;
(b) to send informative, promotional and bonus programs;
(c) for the provision of services offered by the “CONSULTANT” from time to time;
(d) for market and customer satisfaction research aiming at continuous improvement of service provision;
(e) for analysing through statistical processes to create and deliver personalised offers on the fields in which you are engaged.
The “CONSULTANT” shall collect, maintain, and process only the minimum personal data that are necessary to achieve each purpose of the processing.
The processing of personal data shall be both automated and non-automated by keeping a physical file.
1. What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
• Communication Data
Contact details such as name, address, phone numbers, and the e-mail address of our customers are collected when they express their interest in our services or subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our promotion actions.
Information you provide to us about your preferences, your work scope, and the goals of your business activity in general.
• Use of Website & Communication
• Sales and Services Information
Purchase/sales/contract information, including Preferred Counterparty, Customer ID and Contract Date, Support Services, including Complaints and Claims.
• Customer History Information
Information such as customer satisfaction rates, offers received, purchase/sales data, warranty information, related purchase/sales data, campaign results, participation in events (location, company), and complaints’ history.
• Pricing details
The details of our customers that are necessary for the pricing of our services, such as the home or business address, the TIN and the name of the tax office.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
• When you contact us directly, either through our website or by phone, to be informed about our services.
• While we provide our services.
• If you respond to our promotional/commercial actions or by entering your data online on our website.
• If your personal data is legally transmitted to us by our associates or by our CONSULTANTS or other companies with which we cooperate.
3. Consequences of non-consent to the provision of personal data
The provision of personal data is not mandatory in any case whatsoever. In any case, the non-provision of personal data that has been classified as mandatory will prevent us from providing our contractual service. The non-provision of other non-mandatory personal data may under no circumstances affect the service provision on our part.
4. Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be processed by natural and/or legal persons established within and/or outside the European Union, acting in the name and on behalf of the “CONSULTANT” under specific contractual obligations. Personal data shall only be transmitted in compliance with legal obligations, in the context of executing an order of the public authorities and in the exercise of our company's rights before judicial authorities.
5. Transmission of personal data outside the European Union
In the context of its contractual obligations, the “CONSULTANT” may transmit and disclose personal data to countries outside the European Union, including explicitly the storage thereof in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of our company. The management of databases and the processing of personal data shall always be conducted within the scope of the processing purposes laid down and under the applicable law on the protection of personal data.
6. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Bedor EXCEM SA - BUSINESS ORGANISATION AND ADMINISTRATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES, having its registered office in Chalandri, Attica, 25 Ethnikis Antistaseos street, legally represented (i.e., as stated before the “CONSULTANT”),
The Personal Data Protection Officer is Mr. Dominique Servajean and his contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Retention period of Personal Data
The Personal Data submitted to the above processing purposes shall be retained by the “CONSULTANT” for the period considered to be strictly necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes and in accordance with the legal provisions. With regard to the Personal Data processed for the provision of the contractual service, the “CONSULTANT” may continue to store such Data for a more extended period as may be necessary to protect its legitimate interests in relation to possible liability associated with the provision of the Service.
8. The rights of the Data Subject
You can exercise your rights listed below under the terms and specific provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely:
(1) The right of access to your Personal Data, which means your right to be informed by the “CONSULTANT” as to whether your Data is processed and to have access to it (Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
(2) The right to rectification and erasure (the right to be forgotten) means the right to correct any inaccurate information and the right to erase your data if there is a legitimate interest in such erasure (Articles 16-17 of Regulation 679/2016).
(3) The right to restriction of processing means your right to request the suspension of the processing when you have a legitimate interest in that (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016).
(4) The right to portability means your right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as your right to request that data be transferred on to other data controllers (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016).
(5) The right to object means your right to oppose the processing of your Data when there is a legitimate interest under the terms and provisions of Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and the processing thereof for marketing purposes.
(6) The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of your Data being unlawfully processed.
You can assert these rights by sending a letter to the following address: 25 Ethnikis Antistaseos Street, 15232 Chalandri, or by email to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
This Notice may be amended from time to time. We reserve the right to change or modify this Notice at any time. The effective date of this Notice is stated at the beginning of the text. Please check at regular intervals, especially before providing any additional personal data.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we shall use our best efforts to answer your questions.