A very important logistical operator, warehousing and distributing goods of several large known multinational clients, had high levels of working capital costs (human resources and equipment), affecting its competitiveness, but still was a market leader in his field.
The internal inefficiencies were obvious for the executives, but to change the beliefs and habits of middle management, was becoming the obstacle.
The 24 hour work ambient was chaotic, leaving little time to think about to what to do, where to start...
Bedor EXCEM focused the attention of high and middle management:
- In methods to think and analyse management problems and process problems opportunities)
- In methods of planning, follow-up and control the processes
- In methods of master planning human resources, equipment and space...
A multinational company in the textile business that is known internationally for its women fashion products was going through a decline in the sales in its chain of shops, whilst simultaneously the shops’ costs were increasing.
After the initial contacts between the President and Bedor EXCEM, an analysis of the overall situation was decided.
As result of its analysis, Bedor EXCEM proposed an action plan in order to invert the situation.
After the approval of the action plan, the implementation of the following activities started:
- Clients’ behaviours and buying habits were studied
- A motivational shop supervision training program was implemented
- Individual performance indicators per salesperson were established
- Realistic individual goals per salesperson were communicated...
After forty years retailing in several West European countries its specialized financial products a French financial entity is looking for new ways to boost its sales.
Company's health and position are good but C.E.O. and Management Team think that the time has come to review methods and processes in order to achieve the above mentioned goal.
After an initial Bedor EXCEM company analysis, the implementation of different action plans, according to the specific situation of each country starts: reduction of administrative activities, without increasing payroll reinforcing sales team, simplifying and strengthening processes, improving planning and client control etc…
East Europe fast growing Company. The C.E.O. understands removing existing barriers to productivity and expansion and go on growing means in the first place implementing a culture change. He contacts with Bedor EXCEM which starts a project were managers at all levels, from foremen to managing director, are involved in the understanding of the current situation, the identification of the barriers and the development and implementation of appropriate solutions. By the end of the project:
- Throughput increases by 20%,
- Productivity improves 35%,
- Company can face deliveries positively and,
- Treasury problems are behind.
Company belonging to the food industry and specializing in the production and distribution of fresh products is experiencing great problems due to the combination of two factors:
- Raw materials are quoted internationally and prices are rising up dangerously and,
- The market is getting more and more competitive.
When the Company C.E.O. meet Bedor EXCEM the situation was such that he was preparing himself to sell the company before it was too late. Instead he finally decides, using Bedor EXCEM expertise, to go for a full re-engineering before taking a decision.